Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 7 May 2017

Dream

Happy Sunday Whimsy fans! I hope you are having a nice, relaxing day.

I have been playing with the "Butterfly Friends" digital stamp by Crissy Armstrong, one of my favourites. 
I have had this one half coloured since it was released in March but I was "stuck" on the colours and layout so I left it ...until now. 
This morning (way too early I might add) the creative train came rushing into the building and things just kind of fell into place. Anyone else ever had that happen? 




After completing my colouring with alcohol markers, I cut out my stamp using a stitched square die. I went in afterwards and used some baby blue ink and a cloud die cut to add some clouds in the background. 
Some corner dies, lace ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card

Card Recipe
Stamp: Butterfly Friends - Whimsy Digital 
It A Party Enamel Dots

Patterned Paper: Hello Fall and Pumpkin Spice - Simple Stories
Sentiment: Cataneo BT font - computer
Stitched Square and Rectangle dies - YNS, 3D Foam Pop Dots - Forever In Time, Crochet Lace ribbon - stash

Spectrum Markers: FS5 FS2 TN2 EB6 EB3 EB5 CT3 CT4 OR1 BGR2 BGR4 BGR5 CR3 FS6 FS8 CG1 DG2 L71 LY2


Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Digital shop to see all of the stamps, sentiments and paper! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. This is the cutest image & you have done a fab job making a card with it!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete