Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 1 June 2017

Furr-Ever

Happy June 1st High Hopes Fans! This month our challenge is Anything Goes (except digital stamps) and guess what!? The design team gets to play along - we will be showcasing previously released stamps from High Hopes - this is gonna be fun!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am an animal lover! I have a young Shitzu mix named Moe who keeps me on my toes but also makes me laugh every day - he truly is the apple of his Mom's eye.  

When I saw the Heidi & Mattie stamp I couldn't help myself! I just to colour this cutie up! 



I started by colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and fussy cutting it with my trusty cuticle scissors. Once it was cut, I went around the outside edge with a black marker to cover any white I may have left behind and added some 3D pop dots to the stamp.

I added some water colour paper run through a cloud embossing folder and a fence die cut behind them. A fun wood heart painted with a light coat of white acrylic paint was the perfect touch. Some Silver Wink of Stella was added to her overall buttons and the dog tag. Some sparkly gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Heidi and Mattie - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Furr-Ever - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Spring - Echo Park
Watercolour Wash - MFT
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti,  Best Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, White Gelly Roll pen, Tuxedo Black Marker - Memento, 3D Foam Dots - Forever In Time, Silver Wink of Stella, white acrylic paint - DecoArt, Wood Heart - Pets - Kaisercraft Flourish Pack, White Sugar and Sparkle gumdrops YNS

Spectrum Markers: FS5 FS2 TN2 1G1 1G2 1G3 1G4 1G5 BG5 BG7 BG10 BT4 BT6 BT7 CT1 CT2 CT4 GB5 CR3 CR4 CR5 OR1 OR2 CR8 FS8

 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link and a few details: June Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!


2 comments :

  1. Love, love, love this card! You've coloured them perfectly and I love the fence behind them!

    ReplyDelete