Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 1 June 2017

Happy Father's Day

It's June 1 already and I'm not sure where the first 5 months of this year have gone! A new month means a new challenge here at OCS and this month it's Anything Goes. 
The design team will be playing along using fun images from past High Hopes releases - how fun is that!?!  The month of June brings alot of things: flowers, the start of wedding season and Father's Day - the inspiration for my card. 



I decided to do an easel style card for this image just for fun. After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I cut it out using a stitched rectangle die. Some glossy accents were added to the headlights and silver Spectrum sparkle pen to some of the nail heads. Some twine, a button and some sparkly gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Tractor  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Sentiment Set #3 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Bloom and Grow - Simple Stories
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, MistiGlossy Accents - Ranger, Ice Ice Baby sparkly gumdrops - YNS, stitched rectangle die - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 1G1 1G2 1G3 1G5 DR5 DR1 DR7 CG1 DG2 DG4 CR3 FS8
                                          
A new month also means a new challenge. This month is Anything Goes so grab your stamps and show us your creations. Here's the link



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


4 comments :

  1. Wow that tractor looks amazing! Another fabulous card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome card Donna. Love the tractor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Hay! This is cute, love the coloring, and this tractor is one of my favorites! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love easel card, they are my favorites. Love your work all the time Donna!

    ReplyDelete