Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 12 April 2018

Dragon Pals Welcome

I'm not sure why but from the moment I saw the Dragon Pals stamp from the new A Magical Day release I thought new baby card. 

I also wanted to think outside the box when it came to my colour choices for something different and fun so I coloured these cuties in a green and orange colour combo.




After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut it the wing tip and tail so I could fit my circle die underneath to do a partial die cut.  I added some pink Spectrum Sparkle pen to the butterfly wings - it's a little hard to see. Next I grabbed a cloud die cut and my baby blue ink and formed my clouds. I added some pale grey under their feet....maybe next time I would use green - hindsight is always the best isn't it?!  
Patterned paper from Photo Play had a perfect combination for the base of my card. Some Prima flowers, ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Dragon Pals -  High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Welcome Little One - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: About A Little Girl, About A Little Boy - Photo Play 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, classic circle die - Spellbinders, Cosmic Spectrum Sparkle Pen, Prima flowers, Banners #3 die - Sizzix, Bazzill cardstock, summer breeze enamel dots - Whimsy Stamps, ribbon - stash, cloud die - Quickutz

Spectrum Noir Markers: OR1 OR2 CR8 LG2 LG3 LG5 TN1 EB1 EB2 MB1
                                           
                     
 Follow the High Hopes Stamps blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Printerest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

2 comments :

  1. OMgeeeeee this is just adorable! Brilliant idea to use the dragons for a baby card!! I also love the colour theme so refreshing rather than pink and blue! Another awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is superb Donna! This card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete